XLTOOL - Bank Cheque Printing Software
(formerly - WELL Bank Cheque Printing Software)
It is a automated easy bulk and unlimited bank cheque printing software. Its provides facility to print any bank cheque and manage bank issued cheques register data properly at one place. The chances of mistakes are more when we write check manually and also more time consuming. Using this software chances of cheque mistake is less and chances of saving time is more.
Software attracted with more special and exclusive features. its print single and multiple cheques of any bank at a time with accuracy. Option are available to print sequential cheques in any order as desired by user. Also available changing printing font, size and style as per needs. It is simple to change and move the layout and each field of cheque as per printer setup. It is a powerful cheque book management softare which maintain all issued checks database with different reports. Mainly addition and deletion of database field are facilitated as per user report requirement. User can review and find all the issued cheques at anytime with different criteria like.. date, cheque books account and payee & more.
In addition software provides check preview and a security system that reduces user error. Cheque printing software enables flexible and cost effective solutions for check writing and printing. It can print payee name, date, amount, "a/c payee only" and signature details. Just fill-up all payee information in one place and fire print with more options. User can print many cheque in a minutes and in one click. Cheque printing speed is depend on level of printer and computer configurations. Check printing process can stop any time and can resume it any time. Software definitely improves works accuracy and efficiency. Useful for every persons, small and big business organisations. Different type of softwarel icenses availabe so it can work on network connections and any places.
It support to all bank checks like Andhra Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) , Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Allahabad Bank. Axis bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank, Nationtal Bank, Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank, South Indian Bank, YES Bank, IDFC, Universe Bank, HSBC, Bank of baroda, State bank of india (sbi), Syndicate bank, Union bank of india, Indian overseas bank, indian bank, International Bank and more.
- Easy cheques printing of all banks.
- Print more than 20 cheques in a minutes.
- Maintain unlimited records cheques inventory data properly.
- More fields available for cheques data records register.
- Find cheques data records easily with different criteria.
- Quickly print bulk & multi bank cheques.
- Get cheques data reports summary.
- Auto conversion of rupees amount to words.
- Easy to change bank layout of different banks.
- Fully automated, flexible, powerful, reliable & user friendly.
- Easy commands controls keys and mouse actions.
- Improves accuracy and efficiency.
- Time saver, money saver, quicker, faster & error free.
- No installation & no setup required with easy commands controls.
How to print bank cheque?
- Microsoft Excel Application macros setting should be enabled.
- There are main two templates.
- In RECORDS template - Fill-up payee details and cheque details.
- In DESIGN template - Enter Record No & press PRINT button to cheque print.
- More printing options and settings in Software Menu.
- Press F1 key for Menu.
- Template names can be changed version to version.
- To know more - open software & read HELP guide.
Demo Videos -
Screen Shots -
"Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration."
- Evan Esar