Online software user guide provides all step by step procedure information. Guide topics includes software setup process, how software works and use of different templates. Its help users to find their solutions. Software guide can be vary version to version. Must read the software in-built HELP template for more details.
How to enable Microsoft Excel macros?
- Required Microsoft Excel 2007 / higher version with updated service pack
- Open Microsoft Excel file - go to navigate to ‘File’ - select ‘Options’ - select ‘Trust Center’ and then - 'Trust Center Settings’
- In Trust Center settings window select the ‘Macro settings’ option and then select Enable security setting.
- Enable all ActiveX, Trusted Locations, Trusted Document options.
- Add software path in Excel Trusted Location option (Like.. C:\)
- Restart the Microsoft Excel again.
Enable Excel macros videos -
How to work software?
- Microsoft excel macros setting should be Enabled.
- Just click on Software Icon or software EXE file extension to start it.
- Open the software & read help template about how to works software.
Software menu & controllers keys -
- F1 / Mouse Right click = Open My Menu / XLTOOL Menu
- MY Menu = Software operation controllers
- XLTOOL Menu = About our Contact & License details.
- ESC / CLOSE button = Exit menu.
- To know more about MENU forms buttons = Keep mouse pointer on button and read tips.